Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Sometimes I wonder


“Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void.”

This quote captures my life at the moment. I wouldn’t say my life isn’t valuable but it certainly feels so small. I’m just so ready for some change – I’m drowning in stress due to my job and I want to live but fail because of the tiredness. I want to have something at least work blogging about you know? I’m ready…I’m ready to spend my time doing something worthwhile. I’m ready to want to read my story rather than wish I could be living someone else’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Pearls