Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Thursday, June 13, 2013

My little guy

Jackson is just growing up way to fast! He decided to actually crawl this past week. In the same day he started pulling up on anything and everything and he is getting brave and trying to walk. I'm resisting the urge to push him back down...I'm not ready for him to walk. That just makes him see way too grown up. 

He has such a great personality. He is always laughing and smiling. Just yesterday he became very talkative. When I put him in his high chair he just looks at me intently and starts babbling. I wish I could understand what he is actually meaning to say. It's so funny. He sure does make a lot of mama sounds. I don't think he is putting that with me yet but hey, I'll take it! 

We are going in his 1st plane ride on Monday. Mom bought us all tickets to CO to visit Kris. He hasn't seen Jackson since February. I'm so excited to Kris and see Jackson with him! 

Here are a few photos of the cutest a baby ever! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Pearls